My Views & Interesting News: Aeroplane grounded in Delhi as Rats run riot

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Aeroplane grounded in Delhi as Rats run riot

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Rats forced the grounding of an Air India aircraft that arrived in New Delhi from Kolkata as the plane was taken to a remote bay for fumigation. The crew of the Airbus A-321, operating flight AI-021 from Kolkata, found a rat in the rear of the aircraft, airline sources said.

 As soon as the flight landed and the passengers had deplaned, the aircraft was taken off service and removed for fumigation to a remote bay. Rodents are unwelcome guests who pose a serious threat to an aircraft as they can chew up and damage the hundreds of wires on a plane. The sources said they suspect the rats came from the catering vans which deliver food to the aircraft.

 There have been cases in the past few years in which rats have reportedly delayed some domestic flights. Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rat-on-board-grounds-air-india-plane/1/375870.html

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language