My Views & Interesting News: How Mobile Phone Habits Annoy Others

Saturday, December 7, 2013

How Mobile Phone Habits Annoy Others

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

People probably do not want to overhear you talking on your cell phone about your cat’s digestive problems. Also, they generally don’t like to see your gaze slip to your iPhone while you are supposed to be having an in-person conversation. Eyes up here, everyone!

The top offender, cited by 65 percent of those surveyed: Having loud or private conversations in public areas. Even in open floor plan offices, experts say this is something that can be easily avoided. “Your mobile phone is mobile. Stand up, walk to somewhere that’s a little bit more private to have those private conversations,” said Sydney Sloan, Jive’s social media expert.

Everyone who has a smartphone knows the allure of that little screen and its attendant alerts. That’s probably why 52 percent of those surveyed said another big annoyance is when people check their phones while having an in-person conversation.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language