My Views & Interesting News: Advise You to live like this Dog & Cat

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Advise You to live like this Dog & Cat

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a news report.....A Dog Saves Cat In Rare Blood Transfusion Op. As per the report:

Macy the Labrador stepped in when Rory the ginger tom became ill after eating rat poison. Vet Kate Heller, of Tauranga in New Zealand, said the feeble feline was fading fast and needed an immediate transfusion to survive. She searched for a suitable donor cat but could not find one quickly enough. Ms Heller decided to take a gamble and use dog blood to try to save the animal, knowing Rory would die instantly if she gave him the wrong type. 

Rory's owner Kim Edwards frantically called up her friend Michelle Whitmore, who volunteered Macy as a blood donor. The vet took 120ml of blood from the 18-month-old Labrador and transferred it to the cat, which started to recover within an hour. Read more here

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language